CHAH and the Managers of Australasian Herbarium Collections (MAHC) have developed a series of resources and guidelines for the safe management and best practice within herbarium collections. These templates and guidelines are freely available for use and modification by the Herbarium Collections Community.
Documents and Guidelines
Guidelines and templates for Australasian Herbaria
Please note: these documents are working documents provided freely to the Herbarium Collections Community and are updated as needed.
- Biosecurity Guidelines for Herbarium Specimens
- Biosecurity Guidelines for Purified DNA or RNA
- Biosecurity Declaration for Herbarium Specimens
- Biosecurity Declaration Purified DNA or RNA
- Biosecurity Parcel Label for Herbarium Specimens
- Biosecurity Parcel Label for Purified DNA or RNA
Loan and Destructive Sampling Templates